Free Fleet Safety Web Seminars Coming Later this Month

Sep 15, 2009
Brought to you by Automotive Fleet and the other subsidiary sites of fleet-central.com , these free safety seminars are now open for registration. The topics covered will be at-fault accidents, driver distraction, and brake safety.  A description of each individual course appears below. Fleet managers only need to sign up once to receive all three seminars!

Fleet Safety Webinar Series

Click here to sign up for the webinar series
SAFETY SESSIONS PART I
Prevent and Predict At-Fault Crashes
September 22, 2009 11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT

Sponsor: Driver’s Alert
As a fleet manager or safety director, you know 95% of your drivers practice safe driving and that the other 5 percent are at high risk to cause your next at-fault crash. Find out how many of your drivers are in the bottom 5% and how to prevent the at-fault crash from ever happening.

SAFETY SESSIONS PART II
Distracted Driving: Dangers and Defenses
October 13, 2009 11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT

Sponsor: DriverCare Risk & Safety Services by CEI
Distracted driving is a serious and growing problem for fleets and the public at large. Gain valuable knowledge about the sources of distracted driving, its impact on crashes, fatalities and fleet finances, and a range of proactive responses. This webinar will be a practical discussion between a subject matter expert from the National Safety Council and two leading fleet managers from the commercial and public sectors, who will share their real-world experiences and insights in dealing with the problem. Topics will include the science of distracted driving, programs to raise drivers’ awareness, legislative initiatives, and emerging technologies.

SAFETY SESSIONS PART III
Are You Helping to Keep Your Drivers Safe? How Good Are Your Brakes?
November 10, 2009 11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT

Sponsor: Midas
Learn how brake systems work, how they have changed, and how they affect and are affected by other vehicle safety systems. Gain knowledge on how to identify potential issues which could eventually lead to extensive and expensive repairs. Understand how utilizing M.A.P. (Motorist Assurance Program) can help fleet managers make better informed decisions on whether or not to keep the vehicle in service based on known upcoming service needs.

Sign up now!!

Photo courtesy of aNantaB under the Creative Commons License.