Nine fleet professionals were chosen this year for induction into the Fleet Hall of Fame.
These individuals have been selected for their dedication and
contribution to the industry, and will be honored in a ceremony on
September 10th at the 2009 AFLA conference in Phoenix, AZ:
- Bob Betagole, Mike Albert Leasing
- John Blessing, formerly of McCullagh Leasing
- Ed Bobit, Bobit Business Media
- Stan Chason, formerly of GELCO
- Dennis LaLiberty, formerly of Wheels Inc
- Duane Peterson, formerly of PHH
- Jim Rallo, formerly of PHH
- Helen Smorgans, formerly of Johnson & Johnson
- Pat Starr, formerly of Consolidated Services Corp
For the list of 2008 inductees, click here.
The 2009 AFLA Conference, “Managing the Matrix of Change”, will take place at the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa in Phoenix, Sept. 9-11. Attendance is expected to exceed last year’s event with over 300 registrants already signed up.
The deadline to register for the AFLA conference is next week. Visit www.aflaonline.com to sign up.