This convention is created for Fleet managers who are looking for affordable solutions that will allow them to truly go green.We wouldn’t be worth the digital space we
write in unless we told you about opportunities to learn about fleet
management firsthand, so its with great excitement that we inform you
about The Green Fleet Conference 2009, October 19-20, 2009, in Chicago.
As listed on the website at http://www.greenfleetconference.com the two day event will help you:
- Discover what’s new in alternative fuels and hybrid vehicles
- Find out the most cost-effective ways to improve efficiency and reduce emissions
- Experts will help you to select the right fuel, vehicle and technology strategies to help your company reduce fleet emissions
- Get the latest product information
- Learn what manufacturers have planned for the future of fuel technology
- Network with fleet managers from all over the country
Prices are pretty reasonable at $495 per person if you sign up before September 25th.
The convention is also open to exhibitors to help them reach buyers and suppliers.
Last years convention drew an impressive list of
government and corporate attendees, so this good cause could also be a
pretty good career move to.
October will be here before you know it, so register today.