– Just two days after tax
day. The perfect time to begin preparations anew for next year’s IRS
deadline, and do it in a way that makes your life easier.
Start with a self-audit. Where did business fall
short last year (besides the bottom line)? How can you create
efficiencies? What can you do to get a jump on all that paperwork?
For several reasons, you might want to consider a
fleet card that offers online controls and a reporting system. Not only
will such a system aid in day-to-day organization, save time and money,
it will prevent a last-minute scramble through damaged, dated and
downright legitimate receipts. Some other benefits include:
- Document ALL purchases electronically for error-free record keeping
- Eliminate unwanted purchases and surprise expenses altogether, like hard-to-explain beef jerky, coffee and smokes
- Track purchases in real-time whenever you like
- Set the controls. You decide who gets a card, how much they can purchase with it, and where they can use it.
- Many happy returns. The right fleet card can save you thousands of
dollars a year of fuel and maintenance costs, which is great for
building your business.
If you don’t already have a fleet card, are
looking for a more comprehensive fleet management program, or just want
to get an idea of what’s out there, start at FleetMatch™. It was created to for the sole purpose of custom-matching fleet cards with fleet-driven businesses like yours.
Photo copyright of jacobms under the Creative Common license