| || |
Universal FleetCard MasterCard BusinessCard® Flexibility, control and convenience
Universal Acceptance at Any Fueling Site
Businesses like yours face cost control challenges every day. With the high cost of fuel and fleet expenses, a new idea in fleet management might be just what you need. The Universal FleetCard MasterCard® offers complete control over fuel and fleet purchases while allowing fuel fill-ups anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Universal Acceptance with Purchase Controls you Set
- Accepted at nearly 160,000 fueling locations throughout the United States.
- Choose the most convenient and cost saving sites for your business.
- Prevent unwanted non-fuel spending by limiting purchases only to the pump
- Open cards to make purchases at over 400,000 maintenance locations
Fleet Management Savings and Rebates
- Save up to 15% on fuel management costs.*
- Receive a 1% rebate on fuel when you visit a participating MasterCard® Easy SavingsTM Program site
- Receive a 5% rebate on vehicle maintenance when you visit a participating MasterCard® Easy SavingsTM Program site
Unparalleled Reporting Alleviates Cumbersome Administrative Work
The Universal FleetCard MasterCard offers:
- Easy to understand reporting, detailing every transaction on every card, including driver and vehicle listings, transaction data, exemption summary, fuel summary and more.
- Downloadable full transaction information into your vehicle management system or database.
- Access to all your account information-in real time.
Controlling purchases is the best way to keep fuel costs down, saving you money and reducing fraud.
- Customize each card by driver or vehicle
- Set fueling transaction controls for the type of vehicles in your fleet
- Prevent unwanted spending like convenience store purchases.
- Limit fuel purchases only to those sites that provide you with the fleet purchasing details, including grade of fuel, price per gallon and the amount of gallons purchased
*Studies show that on average, fleets that change from no fuel management program to a managed fuel program realize savings up to 15% on their overall fuel management costs. With reduced paperwork, added cost controls, and the ability to choose a low priced fueling location, the savings add up. MasterCard Easy Savings Program Terms & Conditions: Payment must be made at a participating merchant location with an eligible MasterCard-branded, small business credit card or signature debit card issued by a U.S. bank. Purchases do not qualify for the program if the purchase transaction is a PIN-based transaction, originated outside of the U.S. or not processed through MasterCard's U.S. transaction processing system. The rebate will appear after the purchase has been posted to your card account, not on the receipt, and may not be reflected until the next statement. Other terms and conditions apply. For more information, please visit easysavings.com. Offer Details: Offer valid at participating locations who paid with an Eligible Card enrolled in the Program. Participating locations are subject to change without notice. Not all locations with Fuelman Network signage may be participating in the program.