| || |
Fuelman Public Sector Fleet Card Flexibility, Controls, and Convenience
The only card program dedicated to government and public sector fleets.
The Fuelman Public Sector Fleet Card saves any qualifying tax-exempt organization fleets the time and money spent on the entire tax-filing process. You pay no taxes at the time of billing on qualified purchases—Fuelman files the reports on your behalf! Specially designed for government fleets to prevent unauthorized fueling, the Public Sector Fleet Card provides a robust account management engine with real-time exception notification, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly reporting and detailed tax report downloads on demand.
- Save Money & Time: Save by skipping the tax-exemption filling process as Fuelman generates reports on your behalf.
- Control Spending:Choose when, where and what can be purchased by each fleet card
- Consolidate Billing:Combine purchase details from retail, card-lock, onsite and mobile fleet fueling transactions
- Assign fleet cards to drivers or vehicles for easy tracking
- Customize card spending limits by gallons, dollars, time of day, or day of week
- Receive real-time email alerts for purchase exceptions
- Lock and unlock cards instantly
- Use at 50,000 fueling and 20,000 maintenance merchants in the low-cost Fuelman Network nationwide
- Take advantage of preventative maintenance & roadside assistance programs
- Benefit from 24/7 Customer Service Assistance
Fleet Management Tools
- Review detailed activity reports by driver, vehicle, and department
- Access a comprehensive yet simple, online account management tool
- Free companion smartphone app, available from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, as well as an online site locator that allows you to easily find stations around you as well as along routes
- Select from weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly billing options
- Save time and hassle with easy electronic billing and payment
- Improve efficiencies with automated tax-exempt reporting for off road diesel
† A Fleet Financials survey shows that, on average, fleets that change from no fuel management program to a managed fuel program realize savings of up to 15% on their overall fuel management costs.
Fuelman® is a registered trademark of FLEETCOR Technologies Operating Company, LLC.