ARCO understands business. That’s why we operate under the simple business philosophy of “high volume equals low cost.” By operating this way, we can offer you savings at the pump – directly affecting your bottom line.
When your drivers fuel up at ARCO, you’ll see a 5 to 10 cents per gallon savings, on average, compared to prices charged by other major brand gasoline retailers.* That’s real value and smart business.
The ARCO Business Solutions Fuel Card is designed to let drivers make strictly fuel purchases and control each driver‘s spending while providing access to quality fuel at more than 1,400 ARCO locations.
Flexible Card Management
- Set gallon limits for each card by day or month
- Purchases may be restricted during off hours
- Cards are limited to “fuel purchases only” to prevent convenience store purchases
Security and Fraud Controls
- Transactions will not be approved without PIN
- Only fleet managers can gain secure online access to driver account information
- Lost/stolen cards may be deactivated immediately via our website
Simplified Online Access
- Receive invoices online free of charge
- Access 24/7 to transaction information through our exclusive, easy-to-use website
- Control purchasing ability for each card, including the ability to shut cards off, request new cards, or change gallon limits by card
- Monitor after-hour purchases, daily transactions and daily dollar amounts (system may be set to flag purchases made outside the established limits)
- Simple Reporting:
o Statement with financial data and Fuel Management Report with transaction data
*Savings based on July 2007 - June 2008 Lundberg Price Survey weighted average industry differential street price for all three gasoline in the following markets: Los Angeles, San Diego, Bakersfield, San Francisco, Sacramento, Stockton, Fresno, Portland and Seattle.